Skones without eggs
Great dessert without eggs.
Servings 4 people
- Baking Dish
- 280 gr Flour
- 60 gr Melted butter
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 150 ml Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Yolk
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt.
- Add melted butter and mix it gradually pouring the milk.
- Beat until the dough is not behind the walls of the cup.
- Sprinkle the table with flour, put the dough and knead quickly, adding raisins.
- Tear pieces from the dough and form a ball the size of a small apple.
- Put in a hot oven for 15 minutes (200 degreese).
- They will increase in size.
- Grease with beaten yolk and put for another 10-15 minutes until golden.
Great for people who don’t want to eat a dessert with eggs.