Great summer pie for any ages.
Servings 4 people
- Baking Dish
- 150 gr Sugar (plus 2 tbsp for sprinkling)
- 113 gr Butter
- 200-250 gr Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 12 Plums
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the butter with the sugar one by one add eggs, salt and flour with baking powder.
- The dough turns out quite thick.
- Grease the mold with butter, sprinkle with flour, lay out the dough.
- Cut the plums into halves.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of sugar with 1 tsp of cinnamon. And sprinkle plums.
- Put in a well preheated oven and bake 40-45 minutes until crisp.
Great pie with plenty of opportunity to decorate it.