Erdbeer Rhabarber Joghurtkuchen
Great summer dessert.
Servings 4 people
- 100 gr Strawberries
- 300 gr Rhubarb
- 175 gr Soft butter
- 175 gr Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 sachet Vanilla sugar
- 275 gr Flour
- 1/2 bag Baking powder
- 125 gr Natural yogurt
- Cut strawberries in half or if large into quarters.
- Cut rhubarb into 1cm slices long.
- Mix butter, vanilla sugar and 175g sugar with a mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, whisking.
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Add in portions to the dough along with yogurt.
- Put the dough into a mold with a diameter of 26cm.
- Mix fruit with 1 table spoon of sugar, put half on the dough and squeeze it about 1cm. into it.
- Spread on top of the second half of the fruit and set to bake at 175 degrees 45-55 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar when serving.
Can be decorated with strawberries and cream.