Greatly loved by kids.
Servings 3 people
- 250 ml Warm milk
- 1 Egg
- 65 gr Butter
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 Vanilla sugar
- 4 cups Flour
- 3/4 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 20 gr Dry yeast
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 4 tsp Cinnamon
- 45 gr Butter
- 150 gr Cream cheese
- 150 gr Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Make a dough – mix half the milk, water, a tablespoon of sugar and yeast. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk the butter, 2 tbsp. of sugar, an egg.
- Add the remaining milk, salt, flour, vanilla sugar, dough and thoroughly knead everything until smooth.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 45 minutes in the warmest place of your home.
- The dough should be doubled, only after that you can proceed to the next step.
- At this time, mix all the ingredients for the filling.
- Prepare a work surface.
- The rising dough must be rolled into a large rectangle, approximately 7 mm thick.
- Spread the filling evenly .
- Now, start from the narrow edge roll the dough into a very dense roll.
- Cut it into slices, about 4 cm wide.
- Leave the future buns for a while – they should increase in size.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees.
- When the rolls are ready put them in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the buns are browned.
- While the buns are baking, we cook the icing.
- Mix cream cheese with icing sugar in equal proportions, add a little lemon juice and milk.
- The consistency should be something similar to low-fat sour cream.
- Take the finished buns out of the oven and immediately fill them with icing.
Wide choice for decorations.