Bolo de cenoura
Great cake for any occasion.
Servings 4 people
- Baking tin
- Large grater
- 250 gr Carrots
- 260 gr Flour
- 300 gr Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 190 ml Oil
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Prepare Ring Cake Baking Tin (ideally 24 cm in diameter) grease a little oil and sprinkle with flour (if you have a silicone shape, you do not need to grease it).
- Peel carrots, cut into small pieces or rub on a large grater.
- Add into a blender eggs, sugar, vanilla, carrot, and butter. At this point, you can turn on the blender and start whisking everything.
- Continue to whisk, add the flour, salt, and baking powder. Keep whisking. Whisk carefully as long as possible. The finished mass should become completely or almost completely homogeneous, like puree. Very beautiful peach color.
- Pour the finished dough into the prepared form, put in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. The cake should rise very well, right to the brim of the form.
- Leave the cake for 5 minutes in the oven off, then remove and leave to cool.
Cooled cake can be decorated a lot.