Great cake for kids and adults alike.
Servings 5 people
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Wooden skewer
- 4 Eggs
- 220 gr Flour
- 200 gr Sugar
- 3 tbsp Sour cream
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 zest Grated lemon
- Whisk eggs with sugar
- Mix sour cream, melted butter, flour with baking powder and add to the egg mass, then add the zest and juice.
- Stir until smooth.
- The consistency of the dough should be like sour cream rather than thick.
- Cover the cake mold with baking paper (my mold size is 9×30 cm).
- Spread the dough evenly.
- Bake at 170 g for approximately 45-50 minutes.
- Readiness check with a wooden skewer if the output is dry then the cake is ready.
- Cool, sprinkle with icing sugar or pour with chocolate icing.
Pretty basic cake but can be improved if needed.