Amazing dessert for apple lovers.
Servings 4 people
- Baking Dish
- 200 gr Flour
- 200 gr Butter
- 50 gr Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 200 gr Baking powder
- 100 ml Vanilla extract
- 1 Lemon
- 4 tbsp Fresh apple juice
- Grind butter with sugar, add salt, vinegar, egg and stir well.
- Pour flour and baking powder into the butter mass.
- Mix it till get a soft, not sticky to the hands dough.
- Wrap it in the film and leave in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds and cut into thin slices.
- Squeeze lemon out into apples.
- Stir so that each slice is bathed in lemon juice.
- Roll out the chilled dough in a baking dish, form the edges.
- Put apples in and sprinkle with grated butter.
- Bake in the preheated to 200 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- At this time prepare the caramel
- Pour sugar into a small saucepan and heat it, not letting melt.
- Then add apple juice there. Without giving much boil, stirring all the time
- Make sure that the mass can pour.
- Get the Apfelkuchen out of the oven and pour it on the caramel.
- Put it back and switch the oven to 250 degrees for 8 minutes and hurray, our apfelkuchen is ready!
Can be decorated if desired.